To complement Monique Lhuillier’s whimsical and sensual Spring/Summer 2016 Bridal Collection, Moroccanoil Global Creative Ambassador Kevin Hughes created a low modern, elegant chignon. The sleek, sophisticated updo showcased the bride’s natural beauty and provided the perfect foundation for her gown style.
Create the look:
- Smooth Moroccanoil Treatment Light from mid-lengths to ends of dry hair.
This foundation transforms, nourishes, detangles and boosts hair’s shine.
- Create a middle part and brush hair back into a sleek ponytail at the nape of
the neck, securing with an elastic band.
- Apply Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream to the ponytail to eliminate
frizz and add soft definition before wrapping into a soft chignon.
- Twist ponytail and wrap counterclockwise around the elastic. Secure with bobby pins.
- Finish with a generous spritz of Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong. It keeps strands shiny and smooth and the style in place all day and night www.moroccanoil.com