ULTRA SUN PROTECTION IS A SPRAY AWAY WITH NEW NIVEA SUN ULTRA SPF50+ AEROSOLS
From daily surf sessions to family cricket in the park, we love to spend those long summer days outdoors. However, with New Zealand’s harsh summer climate we need ultra protection for our skin against the sun.
Trust NIVEA, the world’s number one sun care brand*, to give sun-loving Kiwi’s the solution. Introducing the new NIVEA SUN Ultra range, a set of four sunscreens – with two new aerosols – that protect you from the sun as well as care for your skin.
Moisturisation + Protection = ULTRA sun protection
As you’d expect, the NIVEA SUN Ultra range contains very high SPF50+ and broad spectrum UVA / UVB filters, but the protection doesn’t stop there. It also has skin caring vitamin E and glycerine as a moisturising ingredient to help prevent sun induced skin dryness.
This dryness, caused by heat and salt water, not only leaves an uncomfortable dry, tight feeling, but also causes the skin’s own protective barrier to be more vulnerable to sun damage. With moisturisation and high sun protection in every bottle, NIVEA SUN Ultra offers ultra protection against the sun.
NIVEA SUN Ultra range
NIVEA SUN Ultra is available in a sport or beach option and in either a handy spray bottle or new aerosol. The aerosols have a special 360-degree valve so they can be used in any position – even upside down. The aerosol also allows for continuous spraying without stopping, making it easy to protect even hard to reach places.
Whether you’re a beach-goer or sun-loving sports enthusiast, NIVEA SUN Ultra has you covered with:
NIVEA SUN Ultra Beach Protect
NIVEA SUN Ultra Beach Protect has been specifically developed to offer beach-strength protection. The long lasting SPF 50+ formula protects skin both in and out of the water.
- Water resistant for four hours
- Non- greasy, fast absorbing with a dry touch formula
- Very high SPF 50+ protection, with broad spectrum UVA & UVB Filters
NIVEA SUN Ultra Sport Protect
With its cooling and refreshing formula, the NIVEA SUN Ultra Sport Protect delivers sun protection and hydration in a non-drip and sweat resistant formula that is perfect when playing sport outdoors.
- Non-greasy and dry touch formula
- Vitamin E and Glycerin to hydrate skin
- Fast absorbing
- Very high SPF 50+ protection, with broad spectrumUVA & UVB Filters
- High protection sweat resistant and four hours water resistant
- Cooling and refreshing on application
From strolling along the beach to something a lot more active, the new NIVEA SUN Ultra range offers very high SPF50+ with the added protection of vitamin E, to strengthen skin’s defences against the most demanding conditions under the NZ sun.
• NIVEA SUN Ultra Protect Beach Aerosol RRP $23.49 each
• NIVEA SUN Ultra Protect Beach Spray RRP $23.49 each
• NIVEA SUN Ultra Protect Sport Aerosol RRP $23.49 each
• NIVEA SUN Ultra Protect Sport Spray RRP $23.49 each
* Source: Euromonitor International Limited, NIVEA in the category Sun Care, Incl: Sun Protection, Aftersun and Self-Tanning; in retail value terms, 2013.
Stockist enquiries: 0800 008 081
NIVEA is available nationally from supermarkets, mass merchants and selected Pharmacies
Always read the label. Use only as directed.