Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve invites couples to embark on a journey of enchanting romance and declare their vows under the starry skies of Southern Thailand with a unique and captivating Midnight Wedding ceremony. Surrounded by the glimmer and reflection of 2,000 lit candles, couples will tie the knot at the stroke of midnight. The mystical melodies of Thai musicians and stunning native botanical arrangements will set the scene for romance during this captivating service. As one day turns into the next, family and friends will join in this rare ritual that appeals to the romantic spirit.
The celebration begins with a dinner reception for up to 30 guests, followed by a midnight wedding ceremony, culminating in a late-night champagne celebration complete with a custom-decorated three tiered wedding cake. Guests are invited to commemorate the bride and groom as they release Wedding Wish Lanterns into the sky, soaring towards the wedding star that Phulay Bay has named in honor of their union. A visually brilliant and unique Thai tradition, the Wedding Wish Lanterns are a memorable tradition which symbolises the hopes, dreams and wishes for the couple’s new life together. A festive wedding brunch reception the following day celebrates the couple’s first sunrise together as a married couple, all set against the dramatic beauty of Southern Thailand.
In addition to the Midnight Wedding ceremony, Phulay Bay provides the perfect backdrop for romance as the lush jungles, idyllic isles and awe-inspiring scenery create an unforgettable experience. Before and after the ceremony, couples and guests can explore the limestone mountains rising from the sea, virgin rainforests, exquisite beaches and crystal-clear waterfalls, on a journey of discovery in southern Thailand. Whether guests choose to explore the Similan Islands on a private yacht, indulge in treatments at the spa or master the art of raw Thai cooking, the personalised service and ethereal environment set the scene for the majestic romance of a lifetime.
The Midnight Wedding package includes:
• Roundtrip luxury transfers to and from Krabi International Airport for two people
• Three consecutive nights accommodation in the Royal Beach Villa
• 50 minute spa treatment for the couple
• Hair & makeup for the bride
• Wedding night dinner prior to the ceremony
• Wedding decoration and set up, including customised floral decorations, candles and floating torches
• Classical music during the ceremony
• Customized bouquet for the bride and corsage for the groom
• Blessing Ceremony (non-religious) including symbolic lighting of candles by the bride and groom
• A midnight champagne reception that includes an elegant three-tier wedding cake
• Lantern release ceremony
• 2.5 hour brunch
• Star Certificate naming a star after the bride and groom
As with all weddings at Phulay Bay, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, a dedicated wedding planner will be at your disposal to attend to every need, organise each detail, and ensure your comfort and pleasure.