BLISSFUL TRANQUILITY –
Chaweng Regent Beach Resort, Thailand
Tranquility is not often a word one associates with Koh Samui’s bustling Chaweng Beach, and yet that’s exactly what you get at the Chaweng Regent Beach Resort.
Occupying a stretch of soft white sand along this famed beach, the resort offers a range of well appointed villas and bungalows tucked into a serene, tropical landscape, affording privacy.
Each verandah provides views overlooking the lush gardens, ponds, swimming pools and that spectacular coastline.
From the Superior Bungalows to the Deluxe Villa, all the way to the luxurious Spa Villa Suite, you’ll be greeted by a mix of contemporary and traditional that blends harmoniously. At Escape Spa, there are many indulgent treatments on offer – it’s the ideal place to relax and unwind.
Weddings and honeymoons are popular events at Chaweng Regent Beach Resort. They have a talented group of professionals on hand to see to your every need. From the moment of initial contact through to your ultimate departure from the Island, Rio Rose (the wedding coordinator) and her team will have you at ease and enjoying the moments for what they are, rather than what they should have been.
With two restaurants on site, there’s something to suit every taste. My personal favourite was the dinner I enjoyed at Chomtalay … our table was right on the beach and it was magical sitting with my shoes off, the sand between my toes. Beach vendors wandered by, couples strolled in the fading light, and now and then someone romantically set off a traditional lantern on a skyward path. The meal, by the way, was as superb as the surroundings! ♥
“Marriage of the Heart” Traditional Thai Wedding Includes:
• A beautifully designed book for guests and well-wishers to sign as a souvenir for the couple’s wedding.
• Bouquet for the bride
• Ceremonial furnishing and set up at Sala Garden Pool or in a function room (in case of rain)
• Floral wedding decorations in the bedroom
• Flower arrangements at the ceremonial site (roses, orchids or lotus)
• Special wedding garlands for the bride and groom
• Wedding cake (3 tier)
• Wedding gift from the hotel
• Breakfast service in room
• Candle light dinner with a bottle of sparkling wine
• Deluxe fruit basket served in room on arrival
• Hair dressing and make up for bride (and groom)
• Long drum procession (a long drum dance procession will escort the bride and groom from their room to the ceremonial site as per Thai traditional culture)
• Swedish Massage or Thai Massage one hour for bride and groom